Our luxurious London bathrobes are delightfully thick and silky with a beautiful sheen. This is because weight of this Egyptian cotton is no less than 420 grams per square metre, making them particularly strong but not too heavy. It is sometimes described as the best kind of cotton in the world. Egyptian cotton is deliciously soft, extra strong and is extremely hard-wearing. It is a type of cotton whose extra-long fibres (virtually the longest in the world) and the high levels of purity set it apart from the rest.
- S: length 115 cm, waist 134 cm, sleeve 63 cm
- M: length 115 cm, waist 138, sleeve 64 cm
- L: length 115 cm, waist 142 cm, sleeve 65 cm
- XL: length 115 cm, waist 148 cm, sleeve 66 cm
- 100% Egyptian Combed Cotton
- Dobby woven
- 400 gr/m²